Followers

Monday, 29 October 2012

Neutral gold eyeshadow look







Products used
face
mac studio sculpt foundation nc30
mally concealer light
matte brown and black eyeshadow in brows

Eyes
Mac soft ochre paintpot all over lids
mac rubenesque paintpot on lids
urban decay half baked e/s on lids
urban decay ydk e/s in crease and belwo waterline
urband decay twice baked e/s in outer v
mac chamomile e/s as highlight
barry m liquid liner
maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara
black eyepencil in waterline and smudge below
ardell 105 lashes

Cheeks
sleek contour kit light
mac superduper natural blush



hope you like it?
 leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

xoxoxoxox

14 comments:

kimmydadiva said...

Very pretty!!

Leslie Lehn said...

ooo i love this, gorgeous!

KhaliaNicole said...

Love the look! It made me realize that I have actually NEVER done eyeliner that thick before and I have a lot of eye lid space so I totally need to dry it! I'm gonna put that on my list for this coming week!

Constanze said...

Love the colours of this look! It's pretty gorgeous. ♥
xx

SheerBeauty (Kayla) said...

Gorgeous!

Kayvona B said...

This look is gorgeous!! Love it

www.LipGlossAgenda.com

Rosie Means said...

Very pretty! I love it :)

Rosie xo
gorgeouslyglowingmakeupblog.com

AllMadeUp said...

Oh wow gorgeous look!I have the UD shades you mentioned so might try and recreate this best I can. The highlight is beauts too :)

mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

Kashya & Larysa said...

LOVELY!!!!
http://kashyalarysa.blogspot.com/

miss m said...

Please, do tutorials!

Pretty said...

WOW wow wow

ericca said...

I would love to know how you do that eyeliner.

ericca said...

I would love to know how you do that eyeliner.

Liah Mohsin said...

Yes how do u do that eyeliner?